Praetor is seeking a polished professional Geospatial Software Engineer to support a very select team at HQ USAREUR in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Clearance: TS/SCI w/CI Poly
Compensation: Excellent + Benefits Package
Experience: 6+ years in GIS and using Esri’s Enterprise Solutions
Education, Training, & Certifications:
• Masters Degree with Major in GIS or Geography
• Security + CE
• ArcGIS Server/Portal Training
Background Experience Requirements:
• ArcGIS Server/Portal Management
— Configuring, updating, patching, modifying, coding/scripting, maintaining/managing, integrity and availability.
— Configure web interfaces and web service end points of data content
— Incorporate other DoD and Army ArcGIS Portal
• ArcGIS Portal support capabilities
— Use ArcGIS streaming technology to host local and NGA releasable Geospatial data to coalition partners
— Host and maintain OGC WMS, WFS and KMLs.
— At a minimum…
— Manage unit geospatial content
— Provide and maintain access to common base maps, tools, and task services
— Create maps and application tools
— Publish and embed 60th GPC and outside organizations maps and apps
— Register existing ArcGIS Server services
— Form groups to collaborate on projects or common activities
• Implement ArcGIS Story Maps
• Collaborative and host NGA GEOINT Services
— Globes, Basemaps, Vector Overlays, Elevation
• Replicate and host portal utilities from NGA’s GEOINT Visualization Services
• Implement an ArcGIS Maps for office capability
• Develop and provide user-level modular training units to military, civilian and contractor personnel at the 60th GPC.
• US Citizen
• TS/SI clearance – current and active, not waiverable
• C/I poly
• Can-do attitude, flexible, and ability to work in changing environment.
• Willing to support military work schedule. May require extended hours, weekends, holidays, recall for support, and/or rotating shifts or surges.
• Tourist Passport – must have a current one
• Meet all military, GCC/unified command, and State Department standards, rules, and regulations for travel to respective area(s)
• Pass medical physical and deployment medical rep release, be physically capable, and in good health without chronic medical conditions requiring frequent contact or monitoring by medical professionals.
#nga #software #recruiting #army #navy #airforce #marines #esri #coastguard #arcgis #geography #cia #dia #engineers #recruiting