COMPUTER NETWORK OPERATIONS (CNO) DEVELOPER (CYBER – OCO)
AKA: TOOL DEVELOPER (CYBER – OCO)
Praetor Technologies has an Immediate Need to identify multiple Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) Tool Developers who will be seated at Ft Meade, Maryland working with a standing, but young cyber organization. Please review the following job description. If an interest is determined, we invite you to apply.
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and Polygraph Must Be In-Scope
The select professional will provide on-site support to develop and introduce new tools and capabilities designed to exploit vulnerabilities of adversary technology, algorithm development, script, writing and software utility development, analysis and reverse engineering of source code, software integration and testing, technical writing and documentation, and lifecycle maintenance of customer software programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline Preferred, but Not Required
- Years of experience are not a pre-determined requisite – Your unique knowledge base will be fairly evaluated; just bring your “A” Game
- Proficient with Reverse Engineering using tools such as IDA Pro, Binary Ninja and Ghidra
- In-Depth Knowledge of Linux and Android Kernels, SELinux/SEAndroid
- Full Understanding of Exploit Mitigation such as ASLR, DEP, PXN, and ROP
- In-Depth Knowledge of V8, JIT and WebKit
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and Polygraph Must Be In-Scope
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Praetor Technologies is a Certified Veterans Enterprise (CVE) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides continued quality service to our Nation’s security at all levels specializing in intelligence, operations and planning support (including special operations and information operations), and IT.
Praetor is an equal opportunity employer and values the strength of different perspectives for solution development that diversity provides.