Praetor Technologies is looking to identify a Mid-Level WMD SME who will be seated in Charlottesville, VA. Please review the following job description. If an interest is determined, we invite you to apply.
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope – Current Poly Highly Desired, willing to Take/Pass Poly may be considered
- Perform Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) (e.g., chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear) analysis to develop innovative collection concepts.
- Interface with Academia, DoD, National Laboratories, and the Intelligence Community to address WMD issues.
- Independently Develop Procedures/Tradecraft for more junior personnel.
- Write reports detailing methods, results, and impacts to assigned WMD issues.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Equivalent Experience.
- Extremely well versed with WMD Collection and Analysis.
- 6 – 10 Years of experience creating WMD Results Related Reports based on Work and Accomplishments; 2-Years of which should be recent WMD experience.
- Experience using Data Visualization Software and Applications (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) – Highly Desired.
- Experience writing to IC Tradecraft Standards, Familiarity with Analytic Design, ICD 203, ICD 206, and/or other intelligence production processes and standards – Highly Desired.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope – Current Poly Highly Desired, willing to Take/Pass Poly may be considered.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Praetor Technologies is a Certified Veterans Enterprise (CVE) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides continued quality service to our Nation’s security at all levels specializing in intelligence, operations and planning support (including special operations and information operations), and IT.
Praetor is an equal opportunity employer and values the strength of different perspectives for solution development that diversity provides.