Praetor Technologies has an immediate need to identify a Systems Integrator – Tester who will be seated at Ft Meade, Maryland. Please review the following job description. If an interest is determined, we invite you to apply.
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and a CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope
- Demonstrate familiarity with high-level software design, development techniques, test & integration techniques, and possess the ability understand software modules, system and subsystems documentation
- Provide new functional capabilities and improve existing cyber operations mission systems at a classified level
- Provide support to vulnerability and exploitation analysis; implement the full spectrum of cyberspace operations
- Provide rapid prototyping of dataflow systems may also be expected to meet time critical requirements
- Analyze network IP protocols to search vulnerabilities or provide solutions to research and development problems
- Develop software using sockets and other network programming concepts to enable communication between software modules
- Demonstrate a strong proficiency in computer systems architecture concepts and operating systems internals that include address space layout, program stack, heap, system calls, task scheduling, interrupt or exception handling, device drivers, inter-process communication memory operations and paging, task switching, threading, and network communications
- Perform classified software analysis, architecture, engineering, and integration services at the unit, module and system levels
- Perform all aspects of the software engineering support required to implement Cyberspace Operations capabilities
- Adhere to open standards and modern software development methodologies, including what is considered “best” practices by the industry to the extent the operational requirements will allow
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline | Desired – Not Required
- Key Competencies Include: Vertical Integration, Star Integration, Common Data Formats, Regression Testing and System Deployment Procedures, Python, Database Architecture, Continuous Integration Techniques, Configuration Management, Technical Writing, familiarity with “Production”, “Development” and “Test’ Systems”
- Familiarity with Ansible, DevOps, DevSecOps, SQL, and REST API’s | Desired
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Access and CI Polygraph; Investigation and CI Polygraph Must Be In-Scope
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Praetor Technologies is a Certified Veterans Enterprise (CVE) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides continued quality service to our Nation’s security at all levels specializing in intelligence, operations and planning support (including special operations and information operations), and IT.
Praetor is an equal opportunity employer and values the strength of different perspectives for solution development that diversity provides.